CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome!
Make yourself your favorite coffee or tea, pull up a chair and spend some time with me. While you're here don't forget to subscribe by email and join this site to receive first alerts on my free printables and helpful posts. Check out my offering of freebies and tips/hints. I'm glad you're here and you're always welcome!

~Mary~

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Top 25 Blogs/Circle of Moms...

So, I've been nominated as one of the blogs in the running for the top 25 blogs by the circle of moms.  I'm honored and humbled.  Whichever one of my readers that nominated me, I'd like to say thank you!  It really made my day. So, if you believe that this plain ol' mom can have one thing that's out of the everyday happen to her.  Please vote for me by clicking on the circle of mom's button on the side. Just scroll through and look for my picture. You can vote once per day.  Thanks so much!

0 Interesting thoughts:

Post a Comment

If you're taking the time to read what I have to share, then I'd love to read what YOU have to share. Please leave me a interesting thought to ponder. Have a blessed day!