CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome!
Make yourself your favorite coffee or tea, pull up a chair and spend some time with me. While you're here don't forget to subscribe by email and join this site to receive first alerts on my free printables and helpful posts. Check out my offering of freebies and tips/hints. I'm glad you're here and you're always welcome!

~Mary~

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Ash Wednesday!

Well, I suppose most of you wouldn't really consider Ash Wednesday to be a "happy" occasion.  What with the fasting and abstinence.  But I find it joyous to begin the Easter season in such a way.  The promise of the savior, dying for our sins and setting us free.  We are starting the day following him on the path to the gold streets of heaven.  Rejoice!

0 Interesting thoughts:

Post a Comment

If you're taking the time to read what I have to share, then I'd love to read what YOU have to share. Please leave me a interesting thought to ponder. Have a blessed day!