CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Welcome!
Make yourself your favorite coffee or tea, pull up a chair and spend some time with me. While you're here don't forget to subscribe by email and join this site to receive first alerts on my free printables and helpful posts. Check out my offering of freebies and tips/hints. I'm glad you're here and you're always welcome!

~Mary~

Monday, May 14, 2012

A random tip...

Here's a random tip for you all. 

If you happen to be grilling out for dinner and you have children, make sure and have marshmallows on hand.  It helps in the summer time.  That way you don't have to go digging through your stash of peeps from Easter.


No need to thank me. LOL.   Smiley

God Bless,



0 Interesting thoughts:

Post a Comment

If you're taking the time to read what I have to share, then I'd love to read what YOU have to share. Please leave me a interesting thought to ponder. Have a blessed day!